正午(High Noon) 第15期

我想他在教堂 威尔 他去了教堂 I think... He's in church, Will. He's gone to church.

-你没去 -我一会儿穿好了就去 -Without you? -I'm gonna go as soon as I dress.

谢谢你 富勒夫人 再见 Thank you, Mrs Fuller. Goodbye.

你想要什么 想要我被杀死吗 What do you want? Do you want me to get killed?

-你想当寡妇吗 那是你想要的 -不 山姆 -Do you want to be a widow? -No, Sam. No.

凯恩 Kane!

-什么事 吉米 -没什么 我来找你 -What's the matter, Jimmy? -Nothin'. I've been lookin' for you.

我想要一把枪 I wanna a gun.

当火车来的时候 我要和你在一起 I wanna be with you when that train comes in.

你 你还能拿枪吗 Can...can you handle a gun?

当然能 我以前不错的 Sure I can. I used to be good.

-真的 -你为什么 -Honest. -But why...

现在也没变 It ain't just gettin' even.

这是个机会 我需要它 It's a chance. This is what I need.

求你了 凯恩 让我加入吧 Please, let me get in on this.

好吧 吉米 需要的时候我会叫你的 All right, Jimmy. I'll call you if I need you.

现在去喝一杯吧 Get yourself a drink meanwhile.

进来 山姆 Come in, Sam.

你要离开镇子 You're leavin' town?

-你要去哪儿 -还不知道 -Where are you going? -I don't know yet.

这没什么用 That doesn't make much sense.

-你害怕 对吗 害怕米勒 -不 -You're afraid, huh? Afraid of Miller. -No.

你肯定是 否则你不会逃 Sure you are. You wouldn't be runnin'.

有我在你身边 你不用担心 你知道的 You don't have to worry as long as I'm around, you know that.

-我随时可以干掉米勒 -我相信 -I'll take Milleron any time. -I believe you.

那为什么还要走 你和凯恩已经一刀两断了 Then why are you goin'? You're cuttin' out with Kane.

-哦 哈威 -你为什么要走 -Oh, Harvey... -Why are you goin'?

这有什么区别 What difference does it make?

是因为凯恩 我知道是因为凯恩 I know it's Kane!

不是凯恩 It isn't Kane.

但我要告诉你一些有关你和你的朋友凯恩的事 I'm going to tell you something about you and your friend Kane.

你是个帅小子 你有着宽厚的肩膀 You're a good-looking boy, you have big broad shoulders.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料