正午(High Noon) 第01期

不要抛弃我 哦 我的爱人 Do not forsake me, oh my darlin'

在我们举行婚礼之日 On this, our weddin' day

不要抛弃我 哦 我的爱人 Do not forsake me, oh my darlin'

等等 等等我 Wait, wait along

正午的火车将带来弗兰克·米勒 The noon day train will bring Frank Miller

如果我是男人 我必须勇敢 If I'm a man, I must be brave

我必须面对那该死的杀手 And I must face that deadly killer

要不就像一个懦夫 怯懦的懦夫 Orlie a coward a craven coward

躺在我的坟墓里 Orlie a coward in my grave

哦 在爱情和职责中纠缠着 Oh, to be torn 'tweenst love and duty

假设失去了我的金发美人 S'pposin'I lose my fair-hairbeauty

看那只指针在正午时分移动 Look at that big hand move along Nearin' high noon

他在州监狱发了毒誓 不是我死就是他亡 He made a vow while in state prison That it would be my life or his

我不害怕死亡 但 哦 I'm not afraid of death, but oh

如果你离开我 我该怎么办 What will I do if you leave me

不要抛弃我 哦 我的爱人 Do not forsake me, oh my darlin'

你在我们订婚时 许下了承诺 You made that promise when we wed

不要抛弃我 哦 我的爱人 Do not forsake me, oh my darlin'

尽管你很苦恼 我不能离开 Although you're grievin', I can't be leavin'

直到我打死了弗兰克·米勒 Unti'l I shoot Frank Miller dead

等等 等等我 Wait along, wait along

等等 等等我 Wait along, wait along

你看到了我所见到的吗 Did you see what I saw?

快 乔 打开她 今天是个大日子 Come on, open her up. We'll have a big day today.

-你很急吗 -是的 肯定是的 -You're in a hurry? -Yeah, I sure am.

你是个笨蛋 来 You're a fool. Come on.

好的 女士们 先生们 我们开始吧 All right, all right, ladies and gentlemen. Let us begin.

新娘和新郎向前走好吗 Would the bride and groom kindly step forward?

威尔·凯恩和艾米·福勒 Will Kane and Amy Fowler,

你们站在我的面前 you appear before me in my capacity

作为本镇区的公证人 as Justice of the Peace of this township

宣布你们以神圣的婚姻结合在一起 to be joined together in the bounds of holy matrimony.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料