正午(High Noon) 第03期

你们的新警长不在这儿 我不太喜欢这样做 I hate to do this without your new marshal being here.

福勒 豪和我是这个社区当选的委员会成员 Fuller, Haland I are the entire board of selectmen in this community.

也是你的好朋友 We're also your very good friends.

我可以说由于你的尽忠职守 With the fine job you've done I feel free to say,

法官向我担保 and the judge will bail me out,

到明天为止 这个镇子还是安全的 this town will be safe 'til tomorrow.

你赢了 但别娶一个贵格会教徒 You win. But don't marry a Quaker,

她会让他经营店铺的 she'll have you running a store.

-我无法想象你会那样 威尔 -我能 -I can't picture you doing that, Will -I can.

我也一样 这也是件好事 So can I, and a good thing, too.

谢谢你 Thank you.

当你带着星星时 就不会那样说了 You didn't talk that way when you wore a star.

好吧 取下来 但我得先得到报酬 All right, it's coming off. But I gotta to be paid first.

-让我下来 -除非你亲我 -Let me down! -Not until you kiss me.

威尔 让我下来 你这傻瓜 Will, let me down, you fool!

-你应该当个律师 -我应该当个商店老板 -You should have been a lawyer. -I was meant to be a storekeeper.

警长 你的电报 Marshal, a telegram for you.

太可怕了 令人震惊 It's terrible, it's shocking.

-他们饶恕了弗兰克·米勒 -什么 -They've pardoned Frank Miller. -What is it?

真不敢相信 I don't believe it.

我们也可以去 We could go too.

-还好他们让你知道 -这还不是全部 -Nice of them to let you know. -That ain't all.

本·米勒和吉米·皮尔斯 杰克·科尔比在火车站 Ben Miller is down the depot with Pierce and Colby.

-他们问正午的火车 -正午的火车 -He asked about the noon train. -The noon train?

威尔 你得离开镇子 马上离开镇子 Well... You get out of this town. Get out of this town this very minute.

-来吧 -怎么啦 -Come on! -What is it?

现在别管它了 Let it going, never mind that now.

怎么啦 豪先生 What is it, Mr Howe?

只管走吧 一切都会好的 Just get out, and everything will be fine.

-我们会处理好一切的 -我应该留下 -We'll take care of everything. -I think I ought to stay.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料