正午(High Noon) 第04期

你疯了吗 想想艾米吧 Are you crazy? Think of Amy.

再见 艾米 别担心 一切都会好的 Goodbye, Amy. Don't worry, everything will be allright

祝你好运 小子 快点 Good luck, boy. Hurry!

哼 真有趣 Hm... That's funny.

-什么 -哦 你现在看不到了 -What? -Oh, you can't see now.

凯恩和他的新婚妻子匆匆忙忙地走了 Kane and his new wife just took off in a big hurry.

-什么有趣 -我是说"匆匆忙忙" -What's so funny? -I mean, a big hurry.

嘿 你不觉得凯恩害怕那三个家伙吗 Hey, you don't suppose Kane's scared of those three gunnies?

我从未见过他那样赶马 I never saw him whip a horse that way.

-山姆 -进来 海伦 -Sam? -Come in, Helen.

本·米勒在镇子里 还带着两个手下 Ben Miller is in town. He has two of the old bunch with him.

我看我得去看一下 I guess I'll take a look around.

-你干吗停下来 -没用的 我得回去 艾米 -Why are you stopping? -It's no good. I've got go back, Amy.

-为什么 -真疯了 我没带枪 -Why? -This is crazy. I haven't got any guns.

-那我们继续走 得快点 -不 -Then let's go on. Hurry. -No.

这正是我在考虑的 That's what I've been thinking.

他们让我逃 我以前从来没有逃避过任何人 They're making me run. I've never run from anybody before.

-我一点也不明白 -没时间跟你解释了 -I don't understand any of this. -I don't have time to tell you.

那么就别回去了 威尔 Then don't go back, Will

我得回去 必须这样 I've got to. That's the whole thing.

凯恩回来了 Kane's back!

-我不敢相信 -我刚看见他 -Don't believe it. -Just seen him!

-我们有多少口棺材 -两口 -How many coffins have we got? -Two.

我们至少还得再要两口 不管你怎么弄到 We'll need at least two more, no matter how you figure it.

你最好快去忙吧 弗菜德 You better get busy, Fred.

求你了 威尔 告诉我到底是怎么回事 Please, Will, if you'd just tell me what this is all about.

五年前 一个人因为谋杀被我送进了监狱 I sent a man up five years ago for murder.

他应该被问吊 He was supposed to hang.

但在北方 他们给他减刑 现在他被释放了 But up north, they commuted it to life and now he's free.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料