正午(High Noon) 第08期

这儿发生的事都无关紧要 走吧 Nothing that happens here is really important. Get out.

不是时候 There isn't time.

真可惜 祝你好运 What a waste. Good luck.

约翰尼 Johnny!

-你干吗不到教堂去 -你干吗不去 -Why ain't you in church? -Why ain't you?

-你能为我做些事吗 -当然 Will you do somethin' for me? -Sure!

去找安德森 豪和富勒 Go find Anderson, Howe and Fuller,

告诉他们我要他们到这来 and tell them I want them here.

-好的 -然后找哈威·派尔 Right. -Then find Harv Pell!

用不着 我来了 Don't have to do that. I'm right here.

-你去哪儿了 -忙着呢 -Where have you been? -Busy.

你知道干什么 -当然 You know what's doing? -Sure.

我们有很多事要干 Come on! We've got lots to do.

等一下 这已经不是你的工作了 你知道 Hold up a second. This ain't really your job, you know.

-每个人都这样对我说 -有意思 听一下好吗 -That's what everybody keeps telling me. -Just listen a second.

-好吧 我在听着 -这是我所看到的 -All right, I'm listening. -This is the way I see it.

如果你走了 而新警长明天才到 If you'd gone with the new marshal not due till tomorrow,

应该由我负责 对吗 I'd be in charge, right?

如果有麻烦时 我有足够能力处理好 If I'm good enough to hold down the job when there's trouble,

市镇的老头们怎么能长久地不信任我呢 how come the city fathers didn't trust me with it permanently?

-我不知道 -不知道 -I don't know. -Don't you?

-不 -有趣 我想你有很多办法的 -No. -I figure you carry a lot of weight.

也许他们没有问我 也许他们觉得你太年轻 Maybe they didn't ask me. Maybe they figured you were too young.

你也觉得我太年轻吗 You think I'm too young too?

有时候你确实是这样的 来吧 You sure act like it sometimes. Come on.

很简单 It's very simple,

威尔 你只要告诉那些老家伙我是新警长 Will You just tell the old boys that I'm the new marshal.

明天他们告诉另一个家伙 这工作有人干了 Tomorrow they can tell the other fellow that the job's filled.

-你说真的 对吗 -当然 -You really mean it, don't you? -Sure.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料