正午(High Noon) 第13期

-他可能收到信 -那又怎么样 -He's probably got letters. -What about it?

人生没有什么是无代价的 Nothing in life is free.

我准备离开 我现在要收拾东西了 I'm getting out. I'm packing now.

很好 That's good.

-保重 -会的 谢谢 -Take care. -Thank you.

-再见 海伦 -凯恩 -Goodbye, Helen. -Kane...

如果你聪明点的话 你也应该离开 If you're smart, you will get out, too.

-我不能 -我知道 -I can't. -I know.

-我可以问你一些事吗 -当然 -May I ask you something? -Sure.

-拉米兹小姐是谁 -拉米兹夫人 -Who is Miss Ramirez? -Mrs Ramirez?

她曾经是你丈夫的朋友 She used to be a friend of your husband's a while back.

在此之前她还是弗兰克·米勒的朋友 Before that she was a friend of Frank Miller's.

我明白了 谢谢 I see. Thank you.

-你不喜欢我丈夫 是吗 -是的 -You don't Like my husband, do you? -No.

-为什么 -很多原因 -Why? -Lots of reasons.

当弗兰克·米勒在这的时候 这总是很忙 This place was always busy when Frank Miller was around.

我不是唯一一个不喜欢他的人 I'm not the only one.

很多人都认为他会得到报应 A plenty of people think he's got a comeuppance coming.

你问我 夫人 我才告诉你的 You asked me, ma'am, so I'm telling you.

-我想我得去弄些酒来 -你非得去吗 -I'll go and get some liquor. -You have to have it?

-是的 -如果你去了 -Yeah. -If you're going after that...

-我说我要去弄些酒来 -离凯恩远点 -I said I was going for liquor. -Keep away from Kane.

当然 我可以等 Sure.

嘿 哈威 你的星星哪儿去了 Hello, Harv. Where's the tin star?

-我交回去 退出了 -聪明 -I turned it in and quit. -Smart move.

我没有询问你的意见 I didn't ask for your opinion.

嗨 本 你好吗 Hey, Ben! How are you?

嘿 瞧谁在这里 Hey, look who's here!

-你好吗 本 -来一瓶 -How are you, Ben? -Give me a bottle.

-好久不见了 本 -是啊 -It's been a long time, Ben. -Yeah.

是的 弗兰克怎么样 Yes, sir. How's Frank?

-他没有发牢骚 -今晚镇子里会很热闹 是吗 -He's not complaining. -It'll be a hot time in the old town tonight, eh?

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料