正午(High Noon) 第14期

我毫不惊讶 I wouldn't be surprised.

弗兰克下了火车不用几分钟 凯恩就得死了 Kane's dead by minutes after Frank gets off the train.

没多少时间了 It's not much time.

那正是弗兰克需要的 因为我 That's all Frank'll need, because...

你戴着警徽和枪 警长 你不应该这样做 You carry a badge and a gun, marshal You ain't no call to do that.

没错 You're right

不用 No.

我猜你们都知道我为什么在这儿 I guess you all know why I am here.

我需要副手 有多少要多少 I need deputies. I take all I can get.

你到这里来招集人手 你疯了 You must be crazy comin' in here to raise a posse.

弗兰克在这屋里有朋友 你应该知道 Frank's got friends in this room. You ought to know that.

当初我们消灭这帮家伙时 你们中有些人是副警长 Some of you wore special deputies when we broke this bunch.

现在我再次需要你们 I need you again...now.

现在不一样了 当初你有六个可靠的副手 Things wore different then. You had six steady deputies to start off with.

各个都是好手 现在你只有两个人 Every one a top gun. You ain't got but two now.

没两个人了 哈威·派尔说他退出了 为什么 You ain't got two. Harv Pell says he just quit. Why?

那是我们之间的事 That's between the two of us.

你要求得太高了 想想弗兰克·米勒是什么人 You're asking an awful lot, considering the kind of man Frank is.

好了 我们都知道兰克·米勒是什么人 All right We all know what Miller's like.

这就是我为什么来这儿 怎么样 That's why I'm here. How about it?

米德 他来了 现在你就按我说的做 Mildred, he's coming. Now you do like I told you.

我不在家 无论他说什么 我都不在家 I'm not home. No matter what he says, I'm not home.

山姆 他是你的朋友 Sam, he's your friend.

别吵了 他马上就到了 Don't argue with me. He'll be here soon.

他不会相信的 他知道我在撒谎 He won't believe me. He'll know I'm lying.

按我说的做 You do like I tell you.

你好 富勒夫人 山姆在吗 Hello, Mrs Fuller. Is Sam in?

不不 他不在 No, he isn't.

你知道他在哪儿吗 我有重要的事找他 Do you know where he is? It's important to me, to find him.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料