正午(High Noon) 第18期

当有麻烦时 The first time there's any trouble,

我们却要亲自去解决 we're supposed to take care of it ourselves.

那我们花钱干什么 What have we been paying for all this time?

我们不是治安官 那不是我们的工作 We're not peace officers, and this ain't our job!

我早就说过 我们需要更多的副警长 I've been saying right along, we ought to have more deputies.

如果早这样做 就不会有这个麻烦了 If we did, we wouldn't be facing this now.

等一等 等一等 各位 安静 Just a minute, just a minute! Everybody, quiet!

保持秩序 你举手了 先生 Keep it orderly. You had your hand up.

我不敢相信我在这听到的话 I can't believe I've heard some of the things said here.

你们应该为自己感到可耻 You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

是的 我们是花钱请了他 We paid this man,

而且他是我们见过的最好的警长 and he was the best marshal we ever had.

所以这不是他的麻烦 是我们大家的 It ain't his trouble, it's ours.

如果我们不采取行动 就会有更多的麻烦 If we don't do what's right, we're gonna have more trouble.

我们只有一件事要做 你们都知道是什么 There ain't but one thing to do, and you all know what that is.

-继续 基比 -这件事一开始就错了 -Go ahead, Kibbee. -This thing has been handled wrong.

那三个杀手在街上厚颜无耻地乱逛 Those three killers walking the streets bold as brass...

你干吗不早逮捕他们 警长把他们扔进监狱里去 Why didn't you put them in jail where they ought to be?

那我们就只需要担心米勒一个了 Then we'd only have Miller to worry about.

我没有任何理由逮捕他们 他们什么也没干 I haven't anything to arrest them for. They haven't done anything.

没有法律禁止他们坐在车站的凳子上 There's no law against them sitting on a bench at the depot.

我再也听不下去了 你们是怎么了 I can't listen to any more of this. What's the matter with you people?

还记得那个时候吗 Don't you Remember when a decent

妇女们大白天不敢上街 woman couldn't walk down the street in broad daylight?

也不是个适合孩子们成长的好地方 When this wasn't a fit place to bring up a child?

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料