正午(High Noon) 第24期

你怎么啦 你准备一个人应付吗 What's the matter with you? You were ready to do it yourself.

瞧 哈威 我想过 因为我累了 Look, Harv. I thought about it because I was tired.

你累了的时候会想很多东西 我不能走 You think about a lot of things when you're tired. But I can't do it.

-为什么 -我不知道 -Why? -I don't know.

上马 威尔 Get on that horse, Will!

有什么要紧的 你根本不在乎我的死活 Why is this so important? You don't care if I live or die.

-快 -别强迫我 我讨厌被强迫 -Come on. -Don't shove me,Harv. I'm tired of being shoved.

我讨厌这个镇子 我一直讨厌它 I hate this town. I've always hated it.

在镇子里 像一个这样的墨西哥女人 To be a Mexican woman in a town Like this...

-我明白 -是吗 -I understand. -You do?

很好 但我不明白你 无论你说什么 That's good. I don't understand you, no matter what you say.

如果凯恩是我的丈夫 我绝不会离开他 If Kane was my man, I'd never leave him.

我会拿起一把枪 I'd get a gun.

-我会战斗 -你为什么不去呢 -I'd fight -Why don't you?

他不是我的丈夫 而是你的 He's not my man. He's yours.

你这有干净的水吗 You have some clean water?

当然 警长 当然 当然 坐下 Why, sure, marshal, sure, sure, sit down.

-遇到什么麻烦了 警长 -不 没有麻烦 -Running some kind of trouble, marshal? -No, not trouble.

-你在建什么吗 -哦 只是修东西 -What're you building? -Oh, just fixing things.

现在 放松 凯恩先生 坐好 对了 Now, take it easy. Mr Kane. Settle back, that's it.

弗雷德 弗雷德 停一下 好吗 Fred, Fred! Hold it a while. Would ya?

先停下 等我叫你干再干 You just stop 'til I tell you to start again.

-谢谢 -没什么 警长 -Thanks. -You're welcome, marshal

哦 不 不用 Oh, no...

告诉你的人可以继续干活了 Tell your man he can go back to work now.

-威尔 -我想我差点把你忘了 贺泊 -Will! -I guess I forgot about you, Herb.

很高兴你在这 I'm sure glad you're here.

我不知道什么把你耽搁了 但时间越来越短 I don't figure out what was keeping you. Time's getting pretty short.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料