致命情挑(Under Suspicion) 第30期

你知道是他干的 You know he did it,

你就是不愿相信 you just don't want to believe it.

瓦特斯顿肯定知道些什么 Waterston knows something.

他还有什么没亮出来? What's he got up his sleeve?

嗯,他们找到了枪 I mean, there's the gun, yes.

还有自杀时的字条 Even the suicide note.

这些能导致定罪,但却不充分 They're damning, but they're circumstantial.

没有证据直接指向你 Nothing directly connects you.

没有目击证人 There are no eyewitnesses,

所以他肯定还有什么 so he's got to have something more.

没别的了啊 But there isn't anything more.

我当晚去旅馆等卡洛 I went to the hotel that night to wait for Carlo.

我准备接他回家,等他…… I was going to drive him home after the, uh...

拍完照片 the photograph.

我在那呆了半个小时,看到了些东西 I was there for about half an hour when I saw something.

你看到什么了? What did you see?

我看到有人 I saw someone

爬上旅馆的屋顶 climb over the roof of the hotel,

停了一会 they stopped for a moment,

然后爬进了一扇窗户 and then they climbed into a window.

那是厨房的窗户 That's the kitchen window,

是第四层楼的窗户 that's the third floor window

在旅馆的正面 at the front of the hotel.

是的 Yes.

你看清是谁了吗? Did you see who it was?

从衣着判断,肯定是个男人 It was definitely a man, from their clothes,

但是天太黑了 but it was dark.

我看不清 I couldn't see them very well.

那么你不知道是谁? So you have no idea who it might have been?

我恰恰知道是谁 I know exactly who it was.

你说过天很黑,那怎么能这样确定? You say it was dark, how can you be so sure?

在他转身进入旅馆之前 Before they went back inside the hotel,

他停下来点了一支烟 they stopped to light a cigarette.

你从火光中看清他的脸了? Did you see their face in the light?

从那么远的距离? At that distance?

没有,但是…… No, but...

他有一支打火机,但好像不太好用 they had a lighter, and it didn't work properly,

所以他把它放在手里拍打 so they tapped it against their hand,

甩了两次 and then they shook it twice,

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料