无名小子(My Name Is Nobody) 第10期

看谁在对你说话 Look who's talking to you.

你为何不加入我们 Why don't you join us?

从背后射击别人是不好的 It ain't nice to shoot a man in the back.

这是两个人可以玩的游戏吗 Is it a game that two can play?

如果你知道规则 If you know the rules.

对我来说 每个游戏都有相同的规则 For me, every game has the same rule.

玩到赢 Play to win.

整个城镇都要看这个游戏 The whole town's gotta see this game.

大观众 大收获 Big audience, big take.

两千元 Two thousand.

谁要输这一盘呢 Who's gonna lose this hand?

输家明天早上会来这里 Loser will be here tomorrow morning.

名字是杰克·波尔格 Name's Jack Beauregard.

这是不好对付的名字 That's a name to reckon with.

你要多少才能对付 How much do you reckon?

再加五百元 Five hundred?

也许再加一千元吧 A thousand more, perhaps.

我猜想我也许没命花它 为什么是杰克·波尔格 I reckon I may never spend it. Why Jack Beauregard?

这些能够答复你吗 Will this do for an answer?

你付钱买了前排座位 别错过表演 You paid for a front row seat. Don't miss the show.

我不会的 I won't.

那只有三枪 你还有一枪 That's only three shots. You still got one to go.

下一枪也许会打低几吋 The next one might hit a couple of inches lower.

你的性命岌岌可危 波尔格先生 Your life is hanging by a thread, Mr. Beauregard.

看起来像是你终于找到你的观众 所以我猜我们能 Looks like you finally got your audience, so I guess we can...

-结束这个小故事 -对你来说是个老故事 -wind up this little story. -It's an old story for you.

1886年1月在麦迪逊 相同的情况 记得吗 January'86. Madison. Same situation, remember?

除了我那天面对三个混蛋之外 Except I was facing three bastards that day.

没错 Exactly.

看来好像那个洞又刚挨了另一颗子弹 Seems like that hole was just aching for another bullet.

记住 兄弟们 当精神是积极的 Remember, boys, when the spirit is willing...

肉体就有十倍的力量 the flesh has the strength of ten.

-我能发个电报吗 -是的 先生 -Can I send a telegram? -Yes, sir.

每个字二十五分钱 It will cost you 25 cents a word.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料