一部塞尔维亚电影(A Serbian Film) 第03期

这会让我和朋友们疏远的 You'll alienate me from my friends

如果你还这样调查他们 if you keep checking on them.

朋友们 在塞尔维亚? Friends, in Serbia?

调查还是不够的 You can't check them enough.

我要走了 I gotta go.

替我向你孩子和他美丽的妈妈问好 Say hello to your kid and his beautiful mom.

我会为咬伤付出代价的 I'm paying for the bite.

-再见了 -拜 -So long. -Bye.

睡觉时间到了 把手举起来 Sleeping time, hands up.

-爸爸? -怎么了? -Dad? -Yes?

我知道在视频里 Know that friend of yours

你打的那些朋友们了 that you were beating in the video

那只是一个电影 是虚构的 而且是爸爸很年轻的时候拍的 It's only a movie. Make believe. When dad was young.

我知道啊 但是我看到那个的时候 I know, but while I was watching it

-我觉得有些事情怪怪的 -是什么 -I felt something strange. -What?

像是某种轮子 在旋转 Like some kind of a wheel, spinning.

-某种轮子? 在哪 -就在那 我的威利附近 -A wheel? Where? -Down there, near my willie.

他们中的好几个 像是一个家庭 在旅行 Several of them, like a family, traveling.

就活在我的心里? Do they live in me?

是的 心肝 在我们每个人的心里 我们每个人都有的 They do, hon, in all of us. We all have them.

-世上的每一个人吗 -是的 每一个人 -Everyone in the world? -Yes, everyone.

他们现在走了 闭上你的眼睛 They're gone now, so close your eyes

想着他们然后你就会很快的睡着了 think of them and you'll fall asleep faster.

那是什么语言? What language is that?

我为一些瑞典人翻译的 I'm translating for some Swedes.

瑞典人? 我很擅长瑞典语 Swedish? I'm great in it.

的却如此呢 That's right.

我还知道别的呢 听着 Wait, I know more. Listen to this.

你会成为一个大明星 You would be a mega star.

你说莱拉给你一个重要的工作? So, you say Laylah is offering you a serious job?

是啊 有些奇怪 So she said. It's strange.

为什么会在这么久之后 Why would anyone offer me big money

有人给我这么大一笔钱? 在塞尔维亚 after such a long pause? In Serbia?

并且在我拍了这么多垃圾之后 瞧瞧这个 And after all the crap I shot, look at this.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料