破碎人生(Demolition) 第11期

你好 凯伦 Hi, Karen.

你怎么知道是我 How did you know it was me?

我已经把你存进手机通讯录了 I have you programmed into my phone.

我明白了 我也不知道自己是什么感觉 Oh, I see. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

关于你的投诉 There's something else I wanted to bring

我想告知你一下 to your attention regarding your claim.

好的 Okay.

在我们之前的交谈中 During our previous conversation,

你说我的工作就不是专门的职业 you implied that my job wasn't a profession.

抱歉 我并没有侮辱的意思 I'm sorry, I didn't mean it as an insult.

我知道 可这又让我思考 I know. But it made me think,

我觉得也许你说得对 and I concluded that you might be right.

上帝保佑爱迪生联合电气公司 God bless Con Ed.

所以就有了光 And there was light!

是啊 我要走了 谢谢你的晚餐 Yeah. I've gotta go. Thank you for dinner.

不是吧 Really?

"莫里诺"在西语中是棕色的意思 你知道吗 "Moreno" Means brown in Spanish, did you know that?

是的 我当然知道 Yes, I did, of course.

你是棕发吗 Do you have brown hair?

不是 是金发 No, it's blonde.

你是西班牙后裔吗 Are you of Spanish descent?

不是 你问这个干什么 No. Why do you ask?

我只是试图想象你的样子 I'm just trying to paint a mental picture.

不好意思 请问凯伦·莫里诺在吗 Excuse me, is Karen Moreno here?

谁 Who?

金发 灰褐色眼睛 Blonde hair, hazel eyes,

但她并不是西班牙裔 不像她的名字 but not Hispanic like her name suggests?

嗨 你在哪 Hi, where are you?

我去了那家餐厅 I was there, in the diner.

我在卡座坐了一会 I sat in a booth for a few minutes.

我还在那个 I even played a song

小点唱机上点了首歌 然后 on the little baby jukebox, and then...

我也不知道 我觉得很难过就走了 I dunno, I got sad, so I left.

你点了什么歌 What song did you play?

红心乐团的《为你疯狂》 Crazy On You, by Heart.

那首歌让你觉得难过吗 That made you sad?

不是那首歌 Not so much the song.

你的煎饼好吃吗 How are your pancakes?

我 我在停车场 Oh, I... I'm in the parking lot.

什么 What?

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料