煤气灯下(Gaslight) 第17期

那些珠宝太有名了 他根本无法转手卖掉 They were too famous for him to be able to sell them.

-后来就没再出现过了吗 -据我所知是没有 -Have they never shown up since? -Not as far as I know.

那到底流落何方 Well then, where are they?

不知道 凶案部分是查办到底 I don't know. The murder part of the case was pursued to the utmost...

档案写得很清楚 as you can see for yourself from that file.

找不到嫌犯 There was never any case against anyone.

每次追查嫌犯都是胎死腹中 There were the usual blind-alley suspects.

每个嫌犯的姓名都有记录 You've read all their names there in that stuff.

对每个嫌犯都无法罪证确凿 And there was never anything to prove against any of them.

你走吧 我约了人 我很忙 Now run along, there's a good fellow. I'm busy.

好吧 先生 Very well, sir.

再见 先生 Good day, sir.

-午安 卡麦隆先生 -威廉斯 -Afternoon, Mr. Cameron. -Williams.

威廉斯 Williams.

-你找我吗 先生 -是的 -Did you want me, sir? -Yes.

告诉我 你还未婚吧 Tell me, you're not a married man, are you?

是的 先生 No, sir.

-你目前在哪里值勤 -在东区 先生 -Where are you on duty now? -Down in the East End, sir.

想不想去一个更时髦的地方 How would you like a more fashionable locality?

-当然好啊 先生 -我再来安排看看 -I'd like it very much, sir. -We'll see what can be done about it.

暂时先不要告诉任何人 Don't say anything to anybody for the moment.

宝拉 若想在火堆里加煤炭 If you want coal on the fire, Paula,

你就直接拉铃叫女佣来吧 why don't you ring for the maid?

对不起 我不是故意要吵醒你 I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.

继续睡吧 亲爱的 Go back to sleep, dear.

不用了 宝拉 No, Paula.

既然你吵醒我了 我们就应该要好好享受 Now that you have wakened me, we might as well be comfortable.

-拉铃叫女佣来 -我自己来就可以了 -Ring for the maid. -I can put it on myself.

这件事我们已经讨论过了 We've had this subject out before.

请你拉铃吧 Please, pull the bell cord.

没这个必要啊 It seems so unnecessary.

不然又何必请佣人呢 What do you suppose the servants are for?

回答我 何必请佣人呢 Answer me. What do you suppose the servants are for?

应该是请他们来做事和服侍吧 To do things. To serve us, I suppose.

没错 Exactly.

我只是觉得应该多替他们设想 It's only that I think we should consider them a little.

别和我唱反调嘛 Don't be cross with me.

我没有和你唱反调 I'm not cross with you.

有很多事 There are a lot of things...

-你找我吗 老爷 -不是 是夫人拉了铃 -Did you ring, sir? -No. Your mistress rang.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料