亚特兰蒂斯失落的帝国(Atlantis The Lost Empire) 第02期

暂停 看反应 Pause for effect.

各位 你们可以发问了 Gentlemen, I'll take your questions now.

对不起 恕我失陪 Would you gentlemen please excuse me for a moment?

我是绘图及语言学家迈罗戴奇 Cartography and Linguistics, Milo Thatch speaking.

好 请等一下 Yeah. Just a second.

对不起了 面具先生 Pardon me, Mr. Hickenbottom.

你怎样 好点了吗 How's that? Is that better?

不客气 Yeah. You're welcome.

-我不希望这种事再发生 -好 拜 -And don't let it happen again. -All right, bye.

现在 你们大家可以看到 Now, as you can see by the...

我画的这个地图 By this map...

地图 Map that...

我画的这个地图 That I've drawn, I plotted the route

我画出了让我和远征小组 that will take myself and a crew

可以到冰岛南岸 找这本书的路线 to the southern coast of Iceland to retrieve the Journal.

该上场了 Showtime.

喔 时候到了 Well, this is it.

终于可以离开这个地牢了 I am finally getting out of the dungeon.

亲爱的戴奇先生 本信是通知你 "Dear Mr. Thatch, this is to inform you"

今天的会议 从下午四点半提前至三点半 "that your meeting today has been moved up from 4:30 p.m. To 3:30 p.m."

什么 What?

戴奇先生由于你的缺席 "Dear Mr. Thatch, due to your absence,"

董事会决定驳回你的提议 "the board has voted to reject your proposal."

祝周未愉快 哈克先生办公室 "Have a nice weekend. Mr. Harcourt's office."

他们不能这样子对我 They can't do this to me!

我敢说 小戴奇越来越疯狂了 I swear, that young Thatch gets crazier every year.

如果我再听到 亚特兰蒂斯这个字眼 If I ever hear the word "Atlantis" again,

我就跑去撞公车 I'll step in front of a bus.

我会推你去 I'll push you.

-哈克先生 -天啊 -Mr. Harcourt! -Good Lord!

-他来了 -董事们 等等 -There he is! -Members of the board... Wait.

-你是怎么找到我们的 -哈克先生 等等 -How did you find us? -Mr. Harcourt, wait!

别挡路 Head for the hills!

需要警卫的时候 怎么半个都找不到 Where is a guard when you need him?

哈克先生 你一定得听我说 Mr. Harcourt, you gotta listen to me, sir!

先生 Sir?

哈克先生 等一下 Wait! Mr. Harcourt!

先生 我有新的证据... 拜托 哈克先生 Sir, I have new evidence that... Please, Mr. Harcourt!

停 先生 请帮我拿一下 Stop! Sir, if you... Could you hold...

你看这个 Thank you very much. Look at...

我们博物馆 根据事实来赞助科学探险 This museum funds scientific expeditions

不是根据民间故事 based on facts, not legends and folklore.

再说 我们需要你在这里 Besides, we need you here.

-我们需要你啊 -真的 -We depend on you. -You do?

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料