异形魔怪(Tremors) 第15期

华特 那些怪物吃了我们的卡车 Those scumsuckers ate our radials.

你可以开我的车 You can take my truck.

不行 我们需要四轮传动的车 才能爬吉普车道 No, we need a major four-wheel drive just to get up that Jeep trail.

那条路崎岖不平 That trail's all messed up.

关掉 Turn it off!

拉开 拉开 Pull it back!

拔掉了 I got it.

手伸过来 手伸过来 Give me your hand!

畜牲 Son of a bitch.

畜牲 Son of a bitch!

快 快走 到屋顶去 Come on, let's go! The roof!

快点 Come on!

-跳 蔺达 你办得到 -不 我不行 -Jump! You can do it! -I can't!

兰达 别停 继续跑 Don't stop. Keep moving!

哦 我的天 Oh, my God.

嘿 Hey!

你还好吗 You okay?

嘿 怎么回事 你们在吗 What's going on? Where are you guys?

怎么啦 你们在上面干嘛 What's up? What the hell are you doing up there?

马文 闭嘴 Shut the hell up.

-爬到屋顶上 -不行 -Get up on your roof. -No way!

纳斯特 Nestor.

纳斯特 Nestor.

南茜 到屋顶上 Nancy, get up on your roofs.

到屋顶上 它们会从地板窜出来 Up on your roofs! They come through the floor.

乌兹冲锋枪保护你

我不明白也不相信 I don't know. I can't believe it.

不见踪影 No tracks.

没有征兆 没有踪迹 No sign. No spoor.

可能吃了那么多羊 You'd think after eating all those sheep

得去某个地方拉肚子 they'd have to take a dump someplace.

对 我也搞不懂 Yeah. I don't understand it.

华特 我是柏特 请回答 Walter, this is Burt. Come back.

华特 有人在吗 Walter? Anybody copy?

请回答 I'm waiting.

-华特 你在吗 请回答 -好了 我拿到了 -Walter, you there? Come back! -Okay, I got it.

看在上帝的份上 是谁在看店啊 Who's minding the store, for God's sake?

听着 柏特 我们知道是什么东西杀了大家 Burt, listen. We found out what's been killing people.

-要说"完毕" -完毕 -Say "over." -Over.

收不到 华特 检查一下频率 Negative copy on that, Walter. Check your frequency.

我在22号频道 请回答 I'm on 22. Come back.

柏特 听得到吗 完毕 Burt, can you hear me now? Over.

小瓦 是你吗 怎么回来了 Is that you? What're you doing back already?

柏特 那边一定出了什么怪事 Something real weird's going on over there.

他们全站在屋顶上 They're up on top of the roof.

我想它们要去找柏特 I think they're going for Burt's.

天啊 它们真的去了 Man! They're going!

柏特 快离开地下室 带着无线电 Burt, get out of your basement. Take your radio.

快和海瑟爬到屋顶上去 待会再谈好吗 完毕 You and Heather get up on your roof. We'll talk later. Over.

屋顶 小瓦 你在说什么 Up on the roof? What are you talking about?

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料