六级汉译英分项指导:评价、疑虑和问询

61.有失身份beneath one’s dignity

如果你也那样做,那可就有失身份了

I would be beneath your dignity if you’d follow suit and do the same.

62.错过他人 bark up the wrong tree

也可能是我错怪了她,不过她确实经常和一个男人出去。

I may have been barking up the wrong tree, but she does go our a lot with a man.

63.跃跃欲试be itching for a chance to do…

你为什么不给他一次机会呢?他正跃跃欲试,想向你 证实一下他的能力。。

Why don’t you give him a chance? He’s itching for a chance for show you his abilities.

64.胸怀大志 hitch one’s wagon to a star

胸怀大志是件很好的事情,但是光有大志是不够的。

It’s great to hitch your wagon to a star, but that alone is not enough.

65.留一条退路 hedge one’s bets

他没有把全部打算都告诉对方,为的是给自己留一条退路。

In order to hedge his bets he didn’t tell the other party all of his plan.

66.不公平的待遇 a raw deal

我真搞不懂她遭遇不公平待遇却不敢吭声

I can’t understand why she got a raw deal and could not be up in arms.

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐
最新资料